Smile Touch UP
With minor touches, make your smile more beautiful…
The truth is that, we are not all born with totally white and straight teeth.
Have in mind that the positive impact aesthetic dentistry has, it is that it may beautify your smile, without transforming you into someone else!
What can we do?
What do they say
What can we do?
We may develop your smile, simply and easily, leading to the newer, better version of you.
Think of smiling without the upper teeth shown at all! They may be worn out or grinded down, possibly due to age or due to teeth grinding, or jaw clenching!
Or when you were little, perhaps you had a fall from the bike, breaking your two front teeth. As a solution, some reconstruction work was performed, with some fillings. Through the years, the fillings became yellowish, or a line was formed between the tooth and the filling.
Or there is something you don’t like in two to four teeth, or are they too big, too wide or sparse between them, or quite the opposite?
In any case, there is a solution. At the Yiannikos Center of Holistic Dentistry we offer the aesthetic solution, where, without major changes, in essence with minor touches, we make your smile more beautiful!
Description of the procedure:
1. On the first appointment, you may freely tell us what bothers you, are they the 2 to 4 crowded teeth? Are they your yellowish or with a gap teeth?
2. Thereafter, we examine and we propose the most appropriate therapy, or combination of therapies, so that you may feel joy while smiling! We remind you that, at the Yiannikos Center for Holistic Dentistry, we consider many different parameters (not just your teeth), while proposing the options. We love natural looking results and that is why we invest in harmony and symmetry.
3. What comes next? The analytical plan of your therapy, which may vary from a simple whitening procedure, to a short orthodontic Invisalign therapy, or ceramic veneers on 2 to 4 teeth, those which bother you when you look at your photos.
1. Natural looking result. Yes, even tooth whitening may lead to the natural white color on your teeth, like the one you had on your baby teeth.
2. The materials we use are biocompatible ONLY, so your smile is totally healthy!
3. We provide a written warranty for the materials / therapies that we apply.
4. The procedure is short, regarding time.
5. And lastly – Beauty does not only concern the star system, nor only the younger people.
The need to change is not defined by age, but by your love for life itself!
Our biggest reward? To see you feel joy while smiling!
Why choose our center?
Along with the above, on one side, our knowledge and long-term experience, that of Dr. Yiannikos and of Dr. Nasiopoulos, in the field of aesthetic dentistry and orthodontics, respectively. On the other side, in our Center, the most advanced technology in the field of dentistry is applied, whether that is called robotics, digital smile design, or lasers.
What is smile regeneration treatment?Smile regeneration is a comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatment designed to enhance and restore your smile. It may include procedures like teeth whitening, dental implants, veneers, crowns, and more based on individual needs.
Who is an ideal candidate for smile regeneration?The treatment is ideal for discolored, missing, damaged, or misshapen teeth. If you want to improve the health and appearance of your teeth and smile, you could be a candidate for smile regeneration.
Is the smile regeneration treatment painful?We take every precaution to minimize discomfort during treatment. Most procedures involved in smile regeneration are pain-free, but we provide appropriate anesthetics when necessary.
How long does the Smile Regeneration treatment take?The length of treatment varies greatly depending on the procedures involved and the individual's oral health.
What are the risks involved in smile regeneration treatment?Like any dental procedure, risks can include sensitivity or the need for further treatment. However, our experienced team takes all necessary precautions to minimize these risks.
How much does smile regeneration treatment cost?The cost of smile regeneration treatment depends on the complexity of the case and the procedures involved. We offer an individualized consultation where we can provide a personalized quote.
Does insurance cover the smile regeneration treatment?Smile regeneration is often considered a cosmetic treatment; most insurance companies do not cover cosmetic procedures. However, some aspects of the treatment may be covered. It's best to check with your insurance provider.
How long do the results of the smile regeneration treatment last?With proper oral care and regular dental visits, your smile regeneration treatment results can last a lifetime.
What post-treatment care is necessary for smile regeneration?You should maintain good oral hygiene practices, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups. We will provide personalized care instructions based on the procedures you've undergone.
What if I have dental anxiety and want to do smile regeneration?Our experienced team can assist you in managing dental anxiety.
Accreditations and Awards
Health and Safety: ISO 9001 & 18001
Laser : AALZ Laser Safety
Golden Award: Clinical Research for Dental Lasers